페이지 정보작성자 한국전산역학회 작성일18-05-25 11:26 조회1,096회 댓글0건
- 180419 KSCM-Germany joint workshop solicitation.pdf (140.8K) 120회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-05-25 11:33:32
1st KSCM-GACM Joint Workshop
Oct. 24-25, 2018 (Seoul, Korea)
1st Joint Workshop between
KSCM (Korean Society for Computational Mechanics)
& GACM (German Association for Computational Mechanics)
Notification of Intent for paper presentation: May 25, 2018
Abstract submission: August 30, 2018
Registration deadline: September 15, 2018
Workshop program: October 24-25, 2018
(to be announced)
The main objective of this joint workshopis to stimulate and facilitate discussion, interaction, and collaboration inthe computational mechanics area among researchers from Korea and Germany. The expected number of the Koreanscholars is around 15 to 20, and that for the German scholars is 10.
- Only professors (and researchers with Ph.D) areinvited as speakers.
Topics of interest include all fields ofcomputational mechanics, including, but not limited to,
• Computational solid/structural mechanics•Computational fluid dynamics
• Multiscale and multiphysicsproblems•Computation of biological systems•Inverse problems, optimization, and design
• Fluid-structure interactions
Advanced Automotive Research Center at Seoul National University
Engineer House at SNU (Reception & Banquet)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.